Watch my other video!
Hey Guys! The recipe is below! Check out my slime on and subscribe to my newsletter for free slime giveaways!
Here’s the recipe, have fun making your slime!
1. Add as much glue as you’d like. I used 1/2 cup of glue.
2. Add the same amount of shaving cream and foaming hand soap as you did glue. Again I used about 1/2 cup.
4. Add a little over a tablespoon of cornstarch.
5. Add a few pumps of regular hand soap (optional) and lotion.
6. Mix carefully!
7. Add food coloring! (optional)
8. Slowly add your borax mixture a teaspoon at a time. (mixture instructions below.)
9. Once your slime is forms into a clump, take it out of your bowl and knead it. Add a small amounts of borax solution as needed and add lotion to make your slime stretchier.
9. Store your slime in an airtight container.
Borax Solution Instructions:
1. Get 1 cup of hot/warm water.
2. Get 1 teaspoon of borax powder. (can be found at target)
3. Pour the teaspoon of borax into the cup of water.
4. Mix until dissolved.
You may re-use your borax solution for future slimes, store it in any container.
Follow me on Instagram! @slimepuffs
Like this video and subscribe for more!