How to Change Your Location in Google Chrome?
Incredible Classified Ads Network Can Draw Customers to Your Business. 5 Billion Searches Are Performed Every Day. Be Found. Post Locally or Post Abroad:
1. Open Google chrome browser on your computer.
2. Search for anything in the text box and press enter on your keyboard.
3. Click the “Settings” button in the upper right hand corner of the page and select “Search settings”.
4. A Search Settings page will open.
5. Click the “Location” tab and enter your location.
6. You May enter your street, city, state or country.
7. Click the “Save button” to change your location.
8. Go back to the search box and type in something.
9. Click the “Search tools” button, which is just bellow the search box, and your location will appear just bellow that button.
10. This is How You can Change Your Location in Google Chrome.
Thank you for watching.
Learn How to Make Money Online, Join Us @
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
Jobs4minds warrants that the content in this video is provided on an “as is” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Video Credits ( Free Screen Recorder Software):
Image courtesy of [stockimages] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Watch Previous Videos
How to Change Google Chrome Extensions
How to Auto Refresh in Google Chrome